This, I think, will be the the last of my separate posts for different books that are part of a series that follow the same characters, but since this one doesn't necessarily pick up directly at the end of the previous one, I thought it was necessary, or at least acceptable.
I dub this one worthy of an A. I was more into this one than STOLEN purely for the romance factor. One of my favorite things about Clay and Elena's story is that we get to see them after they've already fallen in love. They are living their lives together, and even though they're learning new things about each other, their relationship is strong, stable, and comfortable rather than new, searching, and tenuous.
I particularly enjoyed reading about Elena's pregnancy and Clay's reaction to it. I'm a sucker for protective, possessive men and Clay writes the book on that particular type.
I've already discussed the writings style, and nothing's changed between STOLEN and BROKEN.
It occurred to me, while I was reading this book, that just as there are many many different types of personalitites and builds of people, we are attracted to differet types of people. I have two types: The Musician, and the Strong, Confident, Possessive Man. What's your type?
No comments:
Post a Comment