This book was one I couldn't even finish. I could hardly force myself to get past the first few pages... This is my second attempt at this review, as I feel bad for speaking ill of a book. I almost nixed this post entirely because I didn't finish, but if I can save even one reader out there from raking their eyes over this train wreck of a book, then I will consider my job well done.
From me, ALINORA by Kara Lockley receives an F.
The idea of the book (woman dreams of a lover, then discovers that her dreams may be more real than she first thinks) is an intriguing one! It could make for a wonderful story! It was the writing style that completely put me off. The sentences didn't flow quite write and the writing seemed almost childlike in the sentence structure. Very basic descriptions of things, I thought. I was highly unimpressed with this book. Would not recommend, even though it is free on BN.com.
Hope you had a better reading day than I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment