It is snowing. When I woke up this morning and looked out my bedroom window, I was childishly excited at the sight of the magical, sparkling blanket that covered my driveway and yard. But of course, when I went to find my camera to take some pictures, my camera was nowhere to be found! Why oh why do I always lose things when I need them the most?? I've turned my semi-neat apartment upside down trying to find it and still there is no sign of my beloved little blue camera...
The only place I have left to look is my car and the storage boxes in the Garage. Keep your fingers crossed!
If you were a camera, where would you hide?
I'd hide in your car if I were a camera, on the floor in front of the seat.
ReplyDeleteFunnily enough, the car is exactly where I ended up finding the camera. Except it was in the back in a little red box, of all places. I'm a happy panda =)
ReplyDelete